RIBSA Doubles Championship – ENTER NOW
The RIBSA National Doubles Championship will be held on Sunday the 8th of June in the Ivy Rooms Snooker Club in Carlow. The Entry Fee is €40.00 and anyone wishing to enter a team should ring 059-9137714 or text 087-6351163 before 12 noon Saturday 7th of June. The Defending Champions are David Hogan & Chris Humphries.
CLICK 2013 CHAMPIONSHIP
1. One Senior International per team = IBSF singles event player or EBSA singles event player from the last 10 years. International team events do not apply.
2. Players do not have to be from the same club.
3. Proper snooker attire must be worn.
Full set of rules available on request.
1. Johnny Williams / Joe Corrigan
2. Keith Sheldreck / Mark Owens
3. Philip Browne / Paul McGrane
4. Brendan Griffin / Umesh Bhagwan
5. Martin Thorpe / Andrew Yeates
6. Mark Walsh / Brendan O’Donoghue
7. Thomas Forde / Jason Burns
8. Robert Murphy / Wayne Doyle
9. Colvin O’Brien / Karl Fitzpatrick
10. George Tierney / Martin McCrudden