Intermediate Ranking Event 1 – Enter Now
RIBSA announce National Intermediate Event 1 to be hosted by the Leinster Snooker Association on Saturday the 3rd of October in Celbridge Snooker Club. This year will feature an exciting RIBSA Intermediate Snooker Tour around Ireland and a National Intermediate Championship at the end of the season.
The following players are ineligible to play:
· Any player who finished in the Top 16 on the Senior Rankings in the previous 3 seasons or is in the top 16 of the current list at time of draw. (Ranking lists below)
· Former Irish Senior Champions in last 25 years.
· Former WPBSA main tour players.
· Former Senior Internationals for five (5) seasons, (Player must have more than 1 cap).
You can now text your entry to 085 2428701. This is a text number only and you must include your name, club and the event you want to enter.
You can also phone entries to the host club on 01 627 2224 by the closing date.
No player will be permitted to enter a tournament if he or she has money outstanding from a previous tournament this season.
The Entry fee will be €20 for seniors and €10 for juniors plus RIBSA registration.
RIBSA registration fee are 21 and over – €15.00, 16-20 – €10.00 and Under 16 – €5.00
Entry fees are payable on the morning of the event and entries will be accepted up to 1pm on the Friday before the tournament.
Players must be properly dressed for all RIBSA competitions. The dress code is dark shoes, dark one coloured trousers (no jeans), one coloured shirt buttoned at the wrist and waistcoat. Waistcoats must be worn for all matches. National Waistcoats are not permissible.
A Copy of the Rules for all tournaments will be available on the website and at tournaments.
1. Liam Brady
2. Robert Moynihan
3. Joe Corrigan
4. Martin Thorpe
5. Andy Yeates
6. Colvin O Brien Ballinasloe
7. Paul Keighery Ballinasloe
8. Clive Smith
9. Jeong Min Park Darcy McGee
10 Paddy Brady Embassy Sligo
11. Leo Brady Spawell
12. Philip Mc Grath Edenderry
13. Darren Ayres Edenderry
14. Adam Nolan Newbridge
15 Alan O’Connor
The following players are ineligible to play